|Thickness(mm)||1.0, 2.0, 3.0|
|Color||Black, Green, Blue|
|Feature||Printed, Wear Resisting|
MG Acryl flat extruded acrylic sheet offers light transmission that surpasses glass, but at only half the weight of glass. Inherently UV resistant, MG Acryl is an excellent choice for both indoor and outdoor applications. Our Extruded Acrylic Sheets
have higher capability of strength to weight ration and are unaffected by moisture and chemicals. Extruded Acrylic Sheets also offer high light transmittance and are better replacement of glass as they are sturdy and stronger. Extruded Acrylic Sheets can be heat-formed without loss of optical clarity and can be cut, routed, polished, bent and formed. Its high clarity and formability offer designers a world of options, from small fabricated items and displays, to signs, railings, and more.Features:
- Up to 92% light transmission
- Inherently UV resistant
- Stronger than glass and less than half its weight
- High gloss appearance
- Easily formed and fabricated
- Good chemical resistance
- Good thermal insulation
- Easy to recycle
- Construction components: light domes, partition walls, doorglazing, roofing, skylights for caravans
- Lighting: lighting control lenses, domestic light fittings.
- Engineering components: machine housings, machine safety covers.
- Advertising and signage: moulded letters, store displays, shop fittings, illuminated graphics panels.
- Other applications: containers, lettering templates, sound barrier walls.
- MG Acryl is available in Transparent, Opal and Opaque Features.
- Colours: Clear, White, Glossy Black, Smoke, Red, Blue etc.
- Standard Thickness is from 1.5 mm to 20 mm.
- Standard sheet dimensions are 1220 x 2400 mm, 1220 x 1830 mm & 3050 x 2050 mm,
- Special thicknesses, colours and sizes can be produced to special order, subject to special conditions.