|Surface Treatment||Galvanised, Coated, Film Coated|
|Technique||Cold Rolled, Hot Rolled, Clear Glass|
|Features||Water Proof, Tamper Proof, Corrosion Resistant|
|Color||Green, Blue, Red|
We have uniquely positioned ourselves as a topmost organization, engaged in offering Polycarbonate Hollow Sheet.
PC Lite is a light, strong, insulating and attractive sheet for use as roofing, cladding, glazing and other applications in construction, advertising, agriculture, industry and DIY. A lot can be saved on energy cost by using this on windows, walkway or overhead bridge. Besides, they are ideal for solar reflectivity and roofing for hot climate. PC Lite Multiwall Sheets can also be used in canopies, shopping malls, car parking’s and walkways. Some of the major properties of multi wall polycarbonate sheet include unbreakable, superior impact strength, 90% light transmission, self extinguishing and TAC approved, light in weight and easy to install. We also manufacture tailored lengths in order to minimize waste of the sheets. Characteristics:
- High impact resistance
- Weather resistant
- High heat and sound insulation
- Long life span
- Excellent light transmission up to 88 % (10 mm)
- Large dimensions
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- UV protection: Co-Extruded 1 Side & 2 Sides
- 10 Year Warranty Limited
- Temperature resistant: between -40°C +130°C
- High resistance to mechanical loading
- Easy to install using ordinary tools
- Superb thermal insulation - saves energy
- Architectural roofing and glazing
- Commercial and retail roofing
- Sport facilities - translucent roofing
- Covered walkways, awnings and entrances
- Open markets - light roofing
- Service stations - translucent roofing
- Parking structure covering
- Swimming pool covers
Installation of PC Lite Multiwall Sheets:
- Standard Colors: Clear, Bronze, Opal, Lake Blue and Green.
- Standard widths: 1220 mm – 2100 mm
- Standard lengths: 2400 mm, 5800 mm & 11800 mm
- Available thicknesses: 4-6-8-10-16 mm
- Special thicknesses, Colours and Lengths can be produced to special order, subject to special conditions.
- When used for roofing it is crucial that the roof has a minimum slope of 2.5°.
- When using glazing bars and covering trims, mechanical fixings are not required, though strongly recommend in areas with high wind speeds.
- Drilling: Use only new or sharply ground steel or carbide tipped drills. All holes must be drilled at least 40 mm from the edge of sheet.
- After cutting and cleaning the sheet, tape off the top of the panel with a non-vented tape and the bottom with a vented tape, to prevent contaminants and moisture entering the flutes.
- Usually a finishing trim in the style of a ‘U’ profile is used to cover the vented tape.
- Do not remove the protective tape before cutting or installation.
- PC Lite is the brand name for MG Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheets.
- PC Lite is designed to resist impact and are far better than conventional glass and other acrylic material.
- These sheets are easy to handle and install, virtually unbreakable and can resist extreme weather conditions.
- Insulation against heat and cold is one of the most important properties.
- PC Lite has a long working life and carries a 10 year warranty against yellowing.